Vixenwriter: A Seduction In Words

 

Thursday, June 15, 2006


       Titilating Thursday!

First off, this whole week the Night Whispers are blogging about first sales - check it out. We're doing a contest to win a download based on a random draw of commenters, head on over and see what we've got happening!

Working, working, working. It's all good. I wrote on TOD and worked on my outline for Taking Chase too.

The cranky toddler strikes again, she would NOT go to sleep, sigh. So I blearily worked on stuff that didn't require a lot of fine touch (like the actual writing) and did outline stuff. I don't hate the process as much as I used to, which I suppose is a plus.

Updated my website and now Vengeance Due has its own page with an excerpt. I've been promised second round edits by this Sunday so if I buckle down and turn them around ASAP I hope to be able to announce a release date by mid next week or so.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Kathy said…

    You have been busy, busy, busy!
    I don't know how you are doin' it!
    I know about cranky toddlers...used to have two of my own, my daughter was queen of crank...slept the first 5 months of her life, then didn't sleep for 5 years!!!
    ... and now grand kids that turn cranky, especially the 3 year old "princess". I had her here last Friday, after she got sick at Day Care, which meant 7 year old brother had to come here, too. What a long afternoon...
    I sympathize, Lauren.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    I hear you. It is SO hard to write around a toddler's schedule. Sounds like you've been able to do it pretty well though!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Lauren Dane said…

    LOL, Kathy! My oldest didn't sleep through the night until he was THREE! Luckily the other two haven't been too bad, just their rough patches of course.

    And Shelli, I have help! My husband is a very involved dad and he takes over a lot during the weekend and puts our daughter down at nights so I can have the time to write. I admire you for getting anything done because you do it all!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home