Vixenwriter: A Seduction In Words

 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Songs that are on my playlist:

  • In Remote/Part 1 - Idlewild
  • Missed - PJ Harvey
  • We've Got A File On You - Blur
  • Dare - Gorillaz
  • In Public - Kelis
  • Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins
  • Mayonaise - Smashing Pumpkins
  • Shiver - Maroon 5
  • Modern Girl - Sleater Kinney
  • Interstate Love Song - STP
  • Sonor -Clamm Bonn
  • It is Finished - Peter Gabriel
  • You Are - Wynona Judd
  • Purr - Sonic Youth

It occurs to me as I look at this list that I need new music. Or maybe that I like my old music a lot too. Hmm.

In any case, I'd be lost without music. What's everyone listening to right now?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Collette said…

    Ooh, STP--Interstate Love Song and Big Empty are on my "sex songs" playlist. I love both of them. I'm on kind of an opera kick right now. It's odd. Opera or really loud alternative stuff--maybe angry girl stuff like Alanis Morrisette.

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    Savannah intro'd me to Nickelback, so that's a new 'listen' for me.
    Foofighters,
    David Arkenstone, The Narada Collection, Oceania (New Zealand),
    Queen, The Who,Smash Mouth and te B 52's...just to name a few....

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Lauren Dane said…

    I love Alanis. For big angry girl rock, give Sleater Kinney a try. One Beat is an accessible first SK record. Their newest, The Woods kicks ass and takes names.

    Michele, I LOVE the Foo Fighters!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Never heard of Sleater Kinney.
    Sounds like another one I need to check out.
    Thanks!!!!!

    Awesome on the Foo!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home