Vixenwriter: A Seduction In Words

 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006


       Blog Me!

Hey everyone! I'm the blog hostess from tomorrow, February 23 to March 2 at the Writerbabes Blog. Come on over daily to see what's going on. I'll be running a few contests over the week and each day I'll have a different theme based on my books - BDSM, Vampires, Warriors, Werewolves, Small Town Junks, Romantic Suspense and The Fae.

So, a twist on the trite saying - I'm going to write it so you'll come (uh, well, no pun intended but if you want one, g'hed and take it).

See you tomorrow!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    LOL on the pun!!!
    I'll visit!
    Thanks for the heads-up.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Lili said…

    You know, the sad thing is, it took me a whole minute to get that pun. What's that saying about me today? Rhetorical. Don't answer.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Lauren Dane said…

    Michele - great, see you there!

    Lili, LOL! I think I need to send you some more books.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home