Vixenwriter: A Seduction In Words

 

Thursday, January 19, 2006


       Dominic Purcell

Oh so I'm writing this futuristic menage with major BDSM elements called, Battlefront and I've got one of my heroes in my head with a really good idea of what he looks like but the other has eluded me.


Until two days ago when I was reading my husband's January, Best Life magazine and Dominic Purcell was staring back at me.

Now I can't find any of those pictures online and in those pictures, he's got a shaved head and his hands are up, clasped at the back of his neck. And this man is Nash. Oh yep.








And how could I have possibly missed this man? In all my years on earth, this man was out there and I didn't know it? Have I been in a cave? Could I be in a cave with him?


And then I remember that I did see him on the short lived John Doe show and I don't watch Prison break but I just may have to now.

So here's to inspiration. Of the hunky kind.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Aurelia Abbott said…

    Prison Break is a wonderful show. Both Dominic and Wentworth Miller are definite eye candy!

    {Bounced here from your LJ}

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous tvaddictgurl said…

    If you want to catch John Doe, they're starting to reshow it on Scifi starting tonight at 7pm.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Lili said…

    I haven't watched Prison Break yet, but I've seen commercials for it and drool everytime, and if the short ads are an indicator, I may have to watch it.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home