Vixenwriter: A Seduction In Words

 

Monday, November 28, 2005


       A new contract!!

I just heard from my editor this morning and they've contacted Cascadia Wolves: The Enforcer! I'm really excited about this, I do so love this book and these characters and she says she *loved* it, which makes me grin because really, making my editor happy pleases me to no end.

I don't have any info about release dates or anything at this point, I have to get the contract in and signed, etc. But I'll continue to update as I go.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Lili said…

    Nice way to end the year, huh? :-)

    Don't you love it when people *love* your stuff?

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Lauren Dane said…

    I do! And yeah, it is a nice way to end the year, with four books bought since May.

     
  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    Fan-freaking-tastic Lauren! Congrats!!

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Cathryn Fox said…

    Lauren!! Awesome news!! Congrats! What a nice early Christmas present!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Shelley Munro said…

    Congrats, Lauren! An awesome way to finish the year!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Lauren Dane said…

    Thank you Anne, Cathryn and Shelley!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home