Vixenwriter: A Seduction In Words

 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005


       New Website Up!

Hey everyone! My new website is up and running, go check it out! I wanted something simple and elegant and not too busy but easily navigible and I think Crane and Crow delivered that in spades!

It's so purty!

Last night's WS chat was loads of fun (as per usual).

Save the Dates:
  1. August 31 - Touch of Fae releases
  2. September 9 - Touch of List Mom - I'm hosting the EC Readerboard for the day!
  3. September 15 - Maverick Authors take over FAR Chatters for the day!
  4. September 17th - New Issue of Vixenwriter
  5. September 21 - New Issue of Between The Sheets comes out
  6. September 23 - ERA hosts the EC Readerboard for the day - 10 authors, loads of fun!

At some point in late September, Second Chances will be releasing from Loose Id so keep an eye out for that as well! I'll keep y'all updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home