Vixenwriter: A Seduction In Words

 

Friday, November 12, 2004

I use music a lot when I'm writing, especially during sex scenes. Today I was procrastinating and decided to come up with a good soundtrack for a sex scene, or songs that ring my bell...

Long Snake Moan - PJ Harvey
Last Kiss Goodbye - Jeff Buckley - Kiss me, please kiss me, kiss me out of desire baby not consolation....
First Taste - Fiona Apple
Everybody Here Wants you - Jeff Buckley - And our eyes locked in downcast love I sit here proud Even now you're undressed in your dreams with me (god, this one does me in every time I hear it)
Live in a Hiding Place - Idlewild
On Your Side - Pete Yorn
Closer - Trent Reznor
Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here - the whole record
Peter Gabriel's Music Inspired by The Last Temptation of Christ
Brain of J, Footsteps, In My Tree - Pearl Jam

This is just part one, I'll be back with more. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home